Went to update the old XBox this morning and….
I will be streaming this later once the update is finished(!) at:
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts – Adapt your characters to every new challenge you face in Appalachia with S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts. After level 25, you can use a “Punch Card Machine” in your C.A.M.P. and at Train Stations to completely reset your S.P.E.C.I.A.L., change up your Perk Cards, and then name and save your new setup into one of two loadout slots.
- C.A.M.P. Slots – The addition of C.A.M.P. Slots will allow you to build out a brand-new home in Appalachia without giving up your existing abode. We’ve also made significant adjustments to Display Cases and Vending Machines so that they’re more flexible when you’ve got more than one C.A.M.P. Watch our Dev Dive video and read this article to learn all about C.A.M.P. Slots and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts directly from the dev team.
- Daily Ops Expansion – Featuring an all-new game mode, new locations, enemies, mutations, and rewards, this update nearly doubles every aspect of Daily Ops. Get more insights by joining the developers in our Dev Dive video, and by reading this article on Fallout.com.
- Season 4 Begins – Team up with Armor Ace and the Power Patrol as they square off against Commissioner Chaos and the Yukon Five during Season 4, which introduces a new Scoreboard, 100 ranks to achieve, and tons of rewards to claim along the way. Catch everything you need to know about Season 4 by visiting the Seasons page on Fallout.com, and by reading this article.
- Mannequins – Are your outfits gathering dust in your Stash? Put some of your favorites on display for all of your C.A.M.P. visitors to admire with a set of male and female Apparel Mannequins, which you can unlock by ranking up this Season.
- Aim Assist – We’ve added an Aim Assist toggle to the game settings so that players who use controllers can set their sights on enemies and stay on target a little more effectively.
- World Activity Updates – Stay on top of all the action in your current world with updates to the World Activity Menu, which will now display active events, nuke zones, nearby player Vendors, and more.
- Crafting Sliders – Forge a whole stack of items all at once with the new slider that will appear when you’re hard at work crafting at your Workbenches.
- Melee Improvements – We’ve made some tweaks and improvements for melee and unarmed attacks so that your strikes ring true more consistently.
- Treasure Hunter Rewards – Treasure Hunter Mole Miners are always uncovering new valuables in the Wasteland. Following the update, their Mole Miner Pails have the chance to drop some brand-new rewards during “Hunt for the Treasure Hunter” events.